Sachin & Babi Sweepstakes
Complete Official Rules
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY, UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN ONE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY OR YOU OTHERWISE DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOURCHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sachin & Babi Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“United States”) age 21 or older at time of entry who currently reside in the United States. Employees, officers and directors of Sachin & Babi (“Sponsor”), and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this Promotion (with Sponsor, collectively referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter. Subject to applicable federal and state laws. Void wherever prohibited.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion starts on or about Thursday September 20th and ends on Friday October 5th(“Promotion Period”). All time referenced herein is Eastern Time. Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: This Sweepstakes consists of giving away 5 pairs of earrings to one winner. During the Promotion Period, go https://sachinandbabisubscribe.com/ (‘Website”) and follow the online instructions to complete and submit the online entry form. Upon completion of this process, you will receive one entry into the random drawing for the Sweepstakes you have selected (“Entry”). Limit one entry per person, per Sweepstakes. Entrants may not enter through a sweepstakes club (or similar method), with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times. Any Entrant who uses fraudulent entry methods, or otherwise attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or addresses under multiple identities will be disqualified. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw any Entry and/or entrants at any time during the Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or any technical error; nor for unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information.
4. DRAWINGS/NOTIFICATION: On or about three (3) days following the end of the Promotion Period, nine separate random drawings will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) from all eligible entries received for each Sweepstakes, to select one Grand Prize winner in each Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by email at the email address provided at time of entry on or within approximately twenty-four hours of the drawing and may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within three (3) working days of notification.
5. PRIZES/ODDS: The prizes offered in each of the Sweepstakes drawings are generally described as follows:
5 PAIRS OF SACHIN & BABI EARRINGS OF YOUR CHOICE / UP TO $1,000 RETAIL FULL PRICE VALUE
The specifics and details of each prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Any photographs, illustrations or other depictions of prizes on the Website are for illustrative purposes only. Actual prize may vary. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize (in whole or in part), except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. All prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient entries are received for each drawing. Sponsor will facilitate communication between each winner and designer, but it is the responsibility of each confirmed winner to work directly with the project designer to provide the designer with all required information in order to redeem their prize. Prize delivery time periods will vary by designer, and may take up to six months from winner verification. If a winner fails to promptly communicate and cooperate with the designer and provide all necessary information to fulfill the prize, the prize may be forfeited.
6. GENERAL: Limit one prize per person, email or household address. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to timely return or properly complete release documents (as described herein), or if a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules prize forfeiture will result and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If a winner cannot be confirmed and verified on or by the second attempt, the prize will not be awarded. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS) DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES/PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO WEB SITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. By entering and/or accepting a prize, Entrants and/or winners hereby consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized third parties) of their name, image, likeness, voice, hometown, and/or biographical information in any and all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval. The information provided is subject to the Privacy Statement on the above stated Web site.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of any web site. Any use of sweepstakes clubs (or similar methods), robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to execute the Sweepstakes, or supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
In no event will Sweepstakes Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes/Prize related activities, access to, and use of, any participating internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on said sites are provided "AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of New York having jurisdiction. Further, in such dispute, to the extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the email type “Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Sweepstakes. The winners’ list will be sent via reply email within 30 days after all prize winners have been confirmed.
9. SPONSOR: SACHIN & BABI | ANKASA LTD | 132 West 36th St, New York, NY 10018
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google or any other social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to any of these social media platforms.
Sachin & Babi is the owner and operator of the website located a storyandrain.com and associated mobile applications (such website and applications, collectively with any artwork, text, graphics, photos or other materials or information uploaded, downloaded or appearing thereon, the “Website”). We thank you for using the Website.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect and use your information to (i) provide and measure use of the Website and improve it overtime, (ii) communicate with you about your user account or transactions with us, (iii) send your information about changes to Website features or our policies, (iv) send you offers and promotions for the Website, (v) personalize content and experiences for you on the Website, (vi) advertise and market to you, and (vii) detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or applicable law.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED UPON REGISTRATION
Registration is not required to enter the Website, however, you may choose to create or reconfigure a user account with us. If you choose to create or reconfigure a user account with us, you are required to provide us with the following information: first name, last name and/or entity name, e-mail address, and the desired frequency with which you would like to receive correspondence from Story and Rain (collectively, “Registration Information”).
3. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH WEBSITE
You may provide us with additional information in connection with your use of the Website, including: (i) transaction information you provide when you request information or use the Website, (ii) location information when you visit and use the Website, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with the Website, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by applicable law to process this information, and (iii) usage, viewing and technical data when you visit and use the Website or open e-mails and other communications we send to you.
We may use your Registration Information to send you information about the Website or to advertise and market to you. You may unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions contained within the messages or by making changes to your account settings.
In addition, we may provide certain of our unaffiliated business partners with your Registration Information, but only if you expressly provide us with permission to do so. The permission to share your Registration Information with our unaffiliated business partners will always be on an opt-in basis, and if you do opt-in you will be able to subsequently opt-out at any time. Please see your account settings on the Website to opt-in or opt-out of these permissions.
If you e-mail us, we may keep your message, e-mail address and contact information to respond to your request.
5. SMS TEXT CHARGES
You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that may apply to communications sent from your device to another device via SMS, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, we do not have access to or control this communication.
6. LOG DATA
Our servers may automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Website. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and search terms. Other actions, such as interactions with our website, applications and advertisements, may also be included in Log Data.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites. We may keep track of how you interact with links across the Website including Third Party Services by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve the Website and as part of our business, including advertising and marketing, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on or shared with others.
Like many websites and mobile applications, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Website. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer's hard disk. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the Website, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Website, and to improve the Website. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
9. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We use a variety of Third Party Services hosted by unaffiliated third parties to help provide the Website, and to help us understand the use thereof, which include, without limitation, third-party payment processors. These Third Party Services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us. We may share your personal information with these third parties to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services. We require these companies to use your information only to provide the particular function and/or service and do not authorize them to use your information for any other reason.
10. LAW AND HARM
We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property.
11. DATA SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We maintain reasonable and customary physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure your personal information. However, there is always some risk in transmitting information electronically. Any personal information we collect is stored within databases that we control. As we deem appropriate, we use security measures consistent with industry standards, such as firewalls and encryption technology, to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
12. BUSINESS TRANSFERS
13. MODIFYING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We provide you with tools to access or modify the personal information you provide to us and associated with your account. See your account settings for details. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain aspects of the Website to you, and we may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences.
You can also permanently deactivate your account at any time. See your account settings for details. Once your account has been deactivated, it may not be possible to restore your account, even if it was accidentally or wrongfully deactivated.
14. OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account. If you become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
15. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY